Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Moment Like This

In summary, I think the Bible is a collection of stories from the King and the Queen down to its peasants and what happens throughout the kingdom. As we said last time, its like the Animal Farm from George Orwell. We also talked about Noah's Ark is like a talent search so its when the winner is announced is like the Judgment Day.



So when we talk of spiritual heaven, earth, limbo and hell, I do not know about it because I cannot even see the spirit. It all boils down to faith. My faith is that what happens on Earth has an equivalent in Heaven. I guess we know the answers when we die.


Hey people, understand the essence of the song. The Bible says avoid every form of evil. As an adult, you should be able to discern the good from the bad.

"Taste buds are mainly located in the tongue, others in the mouth. The tongue is a double-edged sword because the it can be sweetest sound you hear or the dirtiest. Likewise if you use it for unintended purposes. The tongue is one of the dirtiest part of the body literally because of the bacteria it collects and when you put it where it shouldn't be (like the woman's weak vessel), it causes harm to people you love."

http://lukasabridged.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-five-senses.html
John 20
20 And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:




John 20
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.



No comments:

Post a Comment