Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cool Fun

I think its better to change our motto "Its more fun in the Philippines" because its a sign of insecurity. If you going to promote something, its to distinguish yourself but not in comparison with others. So my suggestion would be "Its cool fun in the Philippines".

Okay lets talk about Moslems in Southeast Asia and in the Middle East. They say SEA Moslems are watered down versions because SE Asian Moslem women wear pants and some does not wear the head cover. The women also work in leadership roles because I have worked with them in Malaysia and they drive their own cars. I must say I have not seen the UAE much to make a judgement on them so pending research, I just use my impression. The bottom line is to compare who has more freedom for women as a start and that I think is the better way. Because women are not mere slaves, Moslems should mobilize them women more in the workforce.

Okay since we talk about women, Al Capone has supposed to have said Irish women are the most loyal. And black women they say are sexy in their teens but become alarmingly big as they get older.

So I was thinking about the Catholic Church and how they get the name. Non-members are particular on this that is why they cannot join. So lets say its about a woman going to marry a man. Is the surname important if you love the person? Say the name is Lewis Eaverstinks. Do you think the woman will be dissuaded to attach Eaverstinks in her name? You guys rude, the origin of names means they are close to the person, not necessarily the person.
Matthew 18
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment