Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Love Letter

Matthew 6
9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors. 13 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Dear Gianna,

What up? I love your name. Gianna, Gianna, Gianna. Your name is music to my ears. I want to know about your family, your university, your friends and your activities. Pretty much everything about you. I find daily inspiration in your words and pictures. I apologize for things I could not do. And was unable to do. I understand what you going through. Do not make me jealous but pull me close.

Totally yours.
Luis



I think Jealousy here is a personification. Like in the Pixar film Inside Out.







No comments:

Post a Comment