Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Core exercises

"Congress approves giving of 100,000 pesos to Centenarians". WTH is that? People need that money when they are 60. And whats the life expectancy today, I would say about 80. So what is the point of all of this? Have you been around old people or you been asking what they need? They need no money I will tell you. Okay for the relatives I am sure they benefit. But if you really want to help people, give them while they 60 or so while they can still have fun.

Okay that seems harsh however I acknowledge and appreciate that the PH government is doing something for the olds like free cinema viewing at two days a week for senior citizens and that they have 20 percent discount on food also.








I look at you all, see the love there that is waking,
Now my guitar happ'ly sweeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment