Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Song of Ice and Fire

This is a must-read series. I am such a big fan of the novels and the HBO Game of Thrones series as well. The author GRRM uses first person viewpoint in story-telling that is why all the characters are developed. You see most of the characters there have many stories to tell. Which is why I think the author has difficulty in the continuations. My favorite character is Tywin Lannister although he has been killed already by an assassin. Arya, another favorite of mine, becomes a Buddhist and an assassin. There is not clear as to who killed Tywin but my guess is the Buddhist did it. My favorite place the Eyrie and the moon door. The coolest place the partially-melted Harrenhal castle which is the work of dragons.

I have not seen GoT in HBO after Season 1 but my favorite scene would be when The Unsullied joins Daenerys Targaryen.



I just have a correction. Actually, The Unsullied have soldiers who are not castrated.

Of course I am talking about religion. I have been listening to religious groups and one small house have members who understand and hold on faithfully to the teachings of the Bible. Its a mutual learning between us. 
Daenerys meets with the Good Masters in a large plaza holding the entire force of Unsullied. She delivers Drogon and is given a scourge that symbolizes ownership of the Unsullied. Now their master, she orders them to kill all the Good Masters, soldiers, and slave overseers, spare the children, and free any slaves they find. 
So yesterday I was in the SMX Convention Center @ MOA and saw interesting birds.













No comments:

Post a Comment