Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thor's Hammer



So believe it or not, the cross has remarkable likeness from Thor's Hammer. Like I said there are myths and legends way before the Bible was written. Like writers today get ideas from older work. And for those religions and writers that co-exist, they will be influenced more by each other. At that time they were religions until replaced with another trend which is Christianity among others. I think this is about adaptation, evolution and migration.

Unfortunately, Viking has become to be known as a word that pertains to corrupted people. So this is a reflection on the world today - instead of seeing the nobleness in the word King, they placed more importance on corrupted thoughts. 
One etymology derives víking from the feminine vík, meaning "creek, inlet, small bay".[6] Various theories have been offered that the word viking may be derived from the name of the historical Norwegian district of Viken (or Víkin in Old Norse), meaning "a person from Viken". 
Actually this is not new to me, I have written this in forums that the Bible will become a myth in the future. What I mean is this will be replaced with new age thinking.
Hebrews 6
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
So it says here the Bible is a guide. Now for couples to have a perfect relationship, they leave the Bible and talk about it between the two of them to have rules and compromises.

Like what it is supposed to be between the Church and the members. Shouldn't be a one-sided affair. The Church and the members must talk and debate on what is for the ultimate good of the Church. And if the practices are insignificant to nuisance, let go of the tradition. If the tradition has good taste, then hold on to it. Let us go on unto perfection.

So now aside from the plus sign, Thor's Hammer and The Cross, both symbolizes quest for knowledge among others. I have it here somewhere in the blog.

Later. Now for Christians, Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, Communists, Citizens, what are your complaints about your religion and leaders? There should be talks between Leaders and the citizens.

Of the Catholic Church, the Bible talks of leaving the doctrines, so I guess these are the traditions according to the tastes of man. And the Bible recommends it to have perfection. Because humans can relate most to fellow humans. Baptism, non-members they do not like sprinkling. The Bible talks of having heavy importance to the spiritual not the literal meaning. The babies are sprinkled with water. Okay its a good tradition and the birth certificate is needed also. Later we have Confirmation as an adult. The kneeling and the sign of the cross, these are all traditions. Now tell me is it done in bad taste? I just written that that cross symbol is inherited from the Norse tradition.

To continue, I heard a mass yesterday and it was the first time I had the sign of the cross with understanding on why I have to do it. Because of fellowship. This is a tradition to promote camaraderie and unity of spirit. Same of kneeling which has noble origins as like that of a person being knighted by royalty. Some say that the cross is the capital punishment of Rome during the time so why be always reminded of his death. However that Jesus died on the cross is debatable.
The Bible generally uses the Greek word stau·ros′ when referring to the instrument of Jesus’ execution. (Matthew 27:40; John 19:17) Although translations often render this word “cross,” many scholars agree that its basic meaning is actually “upright stake.” * According to A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament, stau·ros′ “never means two pieces of wood joining each other at any angle.”
The Bible also uses the Greek word xy′lon as a synonym for stau·ros′. (Acts 5:30; 1 Peter 2:24) This word means “wood,” “timber,” “stake,” or “tree.” * The Companion Bible thus concludes: “There is nothing in the Greek of the N[ew] T[estament] even to imply two pieces of timber.”
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/did-jesus-die-on-cross/

Earlier I was thinking about whether I should make the sign of the cross when the heavens sends a heavy downpour. Call me superstitious but I think we should dwell on faith and accept that this is inherited tradition from the Norse people.



"Desert Rose"

[Cheb Mami Introduction (Algerian Arabic):]
Hadaee mada tawila
Wa ana nahos ana wahala ghzalti
Wa ana nahos ana wahala ghzalti
Wa ana nahos ana wahala ghzalti
[English:]
Oh night oh night
It has been a long time
And I am looking for myself and my loved one
And I am looking for myself and my loved one
And I am looking for myself and my loved one

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

I dream of fire
Those dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire
And in the flames
Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire

This desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this

And as she turns
This way she moves in the logic of all my dreams
This fire burns
I realize that nothing's as it seems

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

I dream of rain
I lift my gaze to empty skies above
I close my eyes
This rare perfume is the sweet intoxication of her love

[Cheb Mami (Algerian Arabic):]
Aman aman aman
Omry feek antia
Ma ghair antia
Ma ghair antia
[English:]
Aman aman aman
My life is for you
And no one other than you
And no one other than you

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand

Sweet desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this

Sweet desert rose
This memory of Eden haunts us all
This desert flower
This rare perfume, is the sweet intoxication of the fall

[Cheb Mami (Algerian Arabic):]
Ya lili ah ya leel
[English:]
Oh night oh night


Song starts from night, ends at night. Another suggestion that black people in the end. Could be physically or spiritually or both. Check that the song actually starts with 'Oh'. What could this mean? Guys your opinion is much appreciated.

I think Noah did not build an ark but rather a big brother house or a stage. For a beauty pageant or a talent show. Then they select people through pair and then the people who wanting to get in are the rowdy fans cheering like in concerts and shows. As in some stories, it can be exaggerated or understated.








No comments:

Post a Comment