Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Time Machine

In a sense, writing a diary or a blog is like getting into a time machine. When you read back on your thoughts of yesteryears, it tells you of the past and future. The past when you write activities done on a particular day or week or month. Then when you talk about your dreams and aspirations and plans, it tells of the future regardless if they came true or not. I also participate in discussions in sports forums and that was way back and that is fine because there is more debates or interactions there.

Same goes for books that you enjoy, the pages just fly. The songs, the news and television and the movies and the social media - ideas and stories that speak to you about the past, the present and the future.

However I urge you guys to write a blog because it makes you more focused and your thoughts organized in one place. When you go to goodreads,com you find there booklovers of every age and they are sparring with swords. Of course these guys are more on the mainstream kind of literature so my challenge is for people who have knowledge of the Bible to start blogging. I'm talking of The Unsullied. These people are trained from childhood to trust the scriptures. Of course this applies for other people as well.

It doesn't matter how young are you or just comment on anything about the Bible. Question things and compare, there are no right or wrong answers cause its your opinion and you are not leaders. You just have to express yourselves. Do not be intimidated by the internet. Its actually easy to write a blog. I find blogger.com (this blog) the most simple.

See my previous blogs:
https://lukassilverlining.wordpress.com/
http://the-constant-observer.blogspot.com/ (mach3 is me)
http://lukasiswriting.blogspot.com/

One asks if God has a name. I don't know about you but the name of my God is Babe, the woman I love.


I know the girl in the video has died but God is the One who gives life and take away life. So do not be bothered in situations like this. Just have faith in God's plan for you.
Jeremiah 29
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
And so in a fairy tale, they live happily ever after.

God will bring you back to paradise.


http://lukasabridged.blogspot.com/2015/05/jesus-appoints-simon-peter.html
Matthew 16
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
So you see when Simon Peter presented the answer, Jesus knows that the Father has blessed Simon Peter with wisdom. Jesus is the foundation and also the place they were at the time, Caesarea Philippi, an ancient Roman city.

No comments:

Post a Comment