Wednesday, April 8, 2015

These days (7)

OGAGS
What people should understand is that these are all my experiences and thoughts. Just READ IT AS IT IS and do not make your own interpretations. Why would I make stories like these. If there is something you do not understand, speak up. I will say it if I am just making up. Just unbelievable. THESE STORIES REALLY HAPPENED. What you see is what you get. Malling sometimes I ask people, sometimes I observe, I ask what I observe. I met that tomboy in Palau among a group of women. its a shame for two women to be a couple that is why I do that! common sense!, MMA i think those guys are formidable, Game of Generals happened in Bulacan with schoolmates, sleep paralysis yup even my brother told me he cannot move while going to sleep for sometime and he did not know that same thing happened to me, medical exam was in PLM where I studied college, my dad was a veteran, too bad he was not in the list of USA forces or else we be in the USA long ago, torches just thinking, i was in and out of jobs - i was bored or terminated or contract ended, trouble happened in Palau sprayed 'fuck' in my window shield and driven nail to my tire, i am not a flirt, they only think that way. i was supposed to talk to them cause its my job to coordinate, truth is if i meet a single woman who is attractive to me why wouldn't I go for her. I stay away from married women when it comes to personal things. Last two are self explanatory. Man people sometimes.

Malling
At the mall shops, they do not put a wall clock so that the staff won't spend their time looking at it. The sales ladies they do not have pockets in their dresses and their shoes are the open types. To practically avoid theft I guess. I usually walk at the malls as exercise.

Tomboys
I take pride in converting lesbians to real women or at least bisexuals :D I usually hunt the familiar short-haired lesbos. But it seems they target me also but not on a personal level. They just ask for directions and what time is it and etcetera. You feel honored when they wear a lipstick when you see them next time. One incident abroad is particularly scary, I was standing outside the mall because it was raining hard when this quite stocky tomboy asked me, "Why are you standing like that? Are you a tough guy"? Then she pressed on some more. I feel cornered. She might punch me anytime. I just said "I'm not a tough guy". Yup how cowardly of me.

MMA
I think MMA legends Randy The Natural Couture and Mark The Hammer Pan will be serious competition in today's light heavyweight to heavyweight. They have decent take-down defense and the masterful wrestling. They use the ground and pound in those days which is still applicable to today's game.

Game of the Generals
After several games, I wonder why my schoolmate was beating me. Then he showed me the marks he made on my 5-star General, spies and flag. That is why no matter how hard I try, I always lose. We laughed it off afterwards.

Sleep paralysis
I really want to consult a doctor about this although the internet say it is nothing but all in the mind. The effect of being exhausted. Its like when you start to sleep, then you suddenly cannot move or shout but you are conscious the whole time. Lasts to about a minute. Happened more frequently these past few months. If you believe in the supernatural, then they say aliens do this.

Medical exam
Okay I won't say where did this happen. One of the requirements is to give a stool sample. I noticed this guy passed a brown mayonnaise container, its bigger than a coffee cup. When I looked closely, its only 3/4 cup full of brown material! speckled with red and yellow bits! Picture that. And next time, there were us five men in a room to be checked by the physician. She asks us to strip down to underwear. One of them was hesitant, when he finally did, he was wearing a cloth diaper, yup not kidding complete with knots on the sides.

Veteran
My late dad was a veteran of the WW2. I think he was only 16 at that time and got a gunshot wound on the calf. He would go to the backyard at sunsets, sit in his chair and talk to himself. He also had correspondence with an American soldier after the war and our father told us he saved this man named Scott during the war. Did not talk about it any more than that. He's not that a bad man as I might have portrayed him with a belt. Those are when we occasionally disobeyed important things. Normally he just make sermons ranging from 30mins to 2 hours. As I told before, this was when I was little, he gradually changed after that.

Instant Torches
In movies I noticed how easy it is for them to make torches when they go to underground tunnels. That is long been a mystery to me. Watch it, it does not matter what period or genre, once they get to tunnels, they light a match stick and voila! holy torch!

Trouble
I am in and out of work so at my age I wonder if anyone gives me work. One time my car was spray-painted with the F word, next time someone puts a nail in one of my tires. Other times I argue with them superiors or colleagues. How can I support a family this way? What a predicament.

I'm a flirt
That is what they say about me wherever I work. Which is not true at all. Stories like I get close to married women. You know sometimes you spend time in the office and as fate would have it, I am always put in awkward situations. Gossipers abound and they create stories about you and the woman. Which is unfortunate because firstly I am not a home-wrecker. And secondly that is bad for the woman and her family. But sometimes they get attached to you and vice-versa. Attraction is natural between a man and a woman. Sometimes they get angry, someone even said Stop it Luis, I'm not free. Sometimes husbands get angry. When that happens, I know I have to go. Sometimes I wonder I meet someone who is free.

Sleepless
I am feeling great, why would you take pity on me? Mixed emotions from the past, present, future imaginings and happy, sad, boring times. Triggered by the Mamasapano incident I guess although I have vague idea on what they exactly mean. Its like a code. Anyway its like in the film Minority Report, in there they arrest people because they predicted that this man is gonna commit a crime. A real novel idea. Tap your shoulders everyone. You are heroes. Sometimes I can be sarcastic. Its worse than being in jail. Although I haven't been jailed. What the hell just happened.

Isaiah 65:17
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind." I believe in reincarnation. No further explanation.











No comments:

Post a Comment