Monday, April 13, 2015

These days (10)

Knock
"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."
*this is the shortest horror story as they say, however, black spinning:
"The last man on Earth sits alone in a room. 
  There is a knock on the door.
  It is from the last woman on Earth."

At the malls
Is like cross referencing books, you can enjoy the variety they have to offer. The twin malls in the West, the SM North Edsa, I have been going there since I was in high school and also now, Trinoma which is the newer one. I'd say the cinemas in Trinoma cut the playing time in movies because I have compared same movie actually. Interstellar played the entire duration in SM MOA. I tole you also about the eyes there, its like exercising when I walk there.

Actually
Actually, I use actually to emphasize a point. Notice there's a pause after the word 'actually', so the listener subconsciously knows that what you will be saying is important.

Studying medicine
Yup this dawned on me just earlier because I always been interested in the advancements in medicine. Problem is I would rather skip dissecting animals and humans. And I am also scared of ghosts and cadavers. Once I find myself at the backyard of the PGH and saw bloated bodies. Its like the Michelin mascot if you know what I mean. So this would be a dilemma because I dunno if it is possible to skip these subjects. And I think this is a requisite to being an Archaeologist. My age also poses another problem. I do not think I can go back to school. I think its better I just study medicine on my own and in my pace.

Orange eyes
I seen a woman with orange eyes. She was a punjabi. She says its the real color not contact lens. Punjabi differentiates themselves from Indians and/or vice-versa because they have lighter complexion. I just talked to her because I like talking to people.

Cinderella
She has glass slippers. Glass is transparent. Slippers used for walking. The way you live your life is like walking as the Bible says. People know the transparency.

Dishwasher
You might think I am lazy because when I am at home I just sit infront of my computer. I actually am a master dishwasher - plates, glasses, spoons and forks and containers. I have developed my own technique you know.

Sun Tzu and the marines
The US navy also uses the Art of War as strategy in the WW2, it states to conquer more territory, it is better to distribute the forces with less men. Like the buddy-buddy system or groups of 3 used by the navy to accomplish more targets. But again, the world is not at war anymore so the interpretation should foster camaraderie and peace. I have to read this again.

Crap and intestine talk
I seem to remember this is getting popular nowadays - people shorten their small intestine to lose weight. I say this is against the rule of nature and will shorten your life. See at one time, horses get extinct in America because they have short intestines. They were only re-introduced back to the Americas. Meanwhile the buffaloes withstood the droughts because of their longer intestines. Having longer intestines means that they absorb more nutrients from same amount of food intake. Take a look at their crap, the horses' crap are loose and undigested. The crap of buffaloes are a solid mound of digested food. In shortening the small intestine, the nutrient absorption is also affected.








No comments:

Post a Comment