Monday, April 13, 2015

My family


My Dad was the NFA provincial manager in Marinduque. Previously in Palawan and after he retired, he went to Romblon and eventually with us in Manila.


We were all born in Palawan.


mom is a supermom. I don't think we are showy with our emotions but still I know she loves our family equally. In the zodiac, she is a Libra, a woman blindfolded with a weighing scale. It means she weighs all things first and foremost. Like if we are eating, she talks of the ones not present. I know the difference because I am the favorite of my Dad. Not a slight to her, its just her personality. You cannot force someone to like you and you to others as well. The zodiac really tells a lot. I'm a Piscean, the water sign, it takes the shape of the container. Meaning we are sensitive. That goes for other water signs as well. I told you about my brother, he is a Sagittarius or the horse that is difficult to control unless you are the horse whisperer. Let's see my Dad and my sister have the Cancer sign, the crab, has a

No comments:

Post a Comment