Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pure Filipino

What is a pure filipino? I can accept Philippine-bred or locally-bred but pure filipino you guys are out of your mind. The Philippines is an amalgamation of races so unless you can trace your roots, you people should shut up. Such a load of bullcrap when filipinos discriminate against their own. In case you do not know, the constitution says that filipinos born abroad are natural-born filipinos because at least one of the parents have filipino blood. Okay I think of it this way. I was not born abroad but a locally-bred one. I was born in the province of Palawan, was raised in Marinduque. I have also relatives in Bataan, Laguna, Batangas and Cebu. So naturally when I am always interested in hearing news about these places and when I have the opportunity to go to these places to visit them, why not? That is why we should educate the ignorant. In a bigger scale, say, that higher powers are keeping track of the Earth? Hey this is for no one in particular. I have this stand in sports forums long, long ago. I can give you proof if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment