Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Breaking the cycle

In the Philippines, seems to me there is a cycle of vendetta going on. I mean the past administrations are being crucified instead of focusing on positive endeavors. The case of Arroyo I mean, I admire the lady for her iron will and the way she delegates tasks when she was in office. Its like master class. I am somewhat ignorant about her corruption charges and if found guilty, she deserves punishment. What I am saying is everyone deserves a second chance. One more bright brain can help the government a lot. We should not look back on the past and its better to have reconciliation as a nation. Not a slight to the current administration though. I am not that immersed in politics and so you can just treat this as an opinion from the uninformed and uninitiated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment