Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fight Club

Okay about time I talk about martial arts. I watched documentaries about martial arts and I can say that there are similarities in the styles, like Judo for example, i seen an Indian tribe doing some Judo moves, so one must wonder. Where did it originate? The chinese of course has their martial arts, as most of the East, meanwhile the West have their boxing and fencing. Bruce Lee was from China to Taiwan to the U.S.A. Meanwhile the couple of Japanese brothers I think went to Brasil and started the Brazilian Jiu-jitsu there. So its also migration that influences people. Like me and my brother were watching Thai boxing before, this thai has a habit of kicking his other calf as his rhythm to throw kicks. So when I told him about it, he thought it was cool, so from thereon he likes to kick his other calf as well. Like I said, globalization influences everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment