Thursday, April 23, 2015

These days (14)

On my playlist
Guys don't make fun on the people mentioned there. I really like their  music and I known them for a long time. Will re=upload later.

Commercial
Sometimes I take fastfood as well. Once or twice a month won't hurt I guess. At my age that is cause it has bad effects apparently. But the human stomach I guess can melt all these food. I accidently took in the hair coloring chemical and it instantly burn right to my stomach. Had to go to the clinic to have it checked. What I mean if your stomach hurts, then its poisonous. I love Jollibee's chicken joy and spaghetti, McDonald's cheese and big mac and Wendy's as well. Have to research more on this if good or bad for health.

America's sweethearts
You ever watched that rom-com flick? Man I tell those are good actors whereas for this film, tentatively titled World's sweethearts, the cast are all beginners. Its hard to deal with all the attention and the circumstances. The pressure gets to people sometimes. Sometimes they enjoy it too much. Sometimes it has the opposite effect. Its like an indie film in a roller-coaster ride. The director is life itself. Okay I won't lie, I watch many rom-coms just as other film genres. I'm a movie buff. When I say He's just not that into you, I'm not suggesting anything. Really. And the Love doctor Hitch? I don't it happens in real life. How about the Twilight, I be honest, its boring except for the first quarter of the movie. I prefer Beatutiful creatures.

JCs
That's why better to watch zombie films like John Carpenter's Vampires and Ghost of mars. You know there's a semblance of truth in the Ghost of mars. You see the movie is about earthlings who colonized Mars and its supposed past civilization. Then the ghosts of Mars meaning the spirits of the beings who live in Mars in the past possessed the human colonizers. Then they behave like zombies. Out of the chaos, there's a leader among the zombies who emerged. That is true in nature. You see a group of monkeys and you will see a leader. I am aware of the initials JC, but who cares about these? It doesn't matter. Okay then I am fond of the works of James Cameron as well. The abyss, Titanic and Avatar. You whats common in these films? Its like they died in one way or another. In the Abyss, 'Ed Harris' was in deepest trenches of the ocean and he went down and down and down into the unknown. They thought him dead and they were surprised at the crackle of radio sound. He was saved by Aliens. The Aliens said something like, People must change to prevent war." Something like that. In Titanic 'DiCaprio' died but his memory lived on in Rose's mind. In Avatar, its like Jake's soul transferred to another body. So I think the more appropriate term is the characters were reborn.

Hiring people
You hire a person for their qualifications, talent and x-factor. Not because of the names or initials. Otherwise you are a fool. I can say that, can't I? Its my blog afterall. Lets say there is a Bill Gates applying for work, is he the same as The Bill Gates? Definitely not. Now you understand. I'm not attacking a person here, everyone should understand. If you think it hit you, then as grown-ups you have to prove yourself to the critics. Otherwise you are unworthy. I have no plans though of being a leader, I am not quick-witted and not a good public speaker. Cause public speaking means connecting to the audience, I am not like that. I'm a strategist or adviser if I may say that word. Hey guys know what to explain this I just have an over-active imagination.

Dragons
Actually what hooked me to the books is the prologue in HBO's Game of thrones. Its just a bad-ass intro to a series. Aside from the moon-door, one of the coolest things there is the burning of Harrenhal castle by the Targaryen dragons. I mean what would a partially-melted castle would look like these days. I know what you guys are insinuating. I actually am a face guy whatever that means. I mean the face interests me. Not what you guys are looking at. Surprised me cause I have not really checked it out. Swear. I really want to get away right now, say to an isolated island. If the Spratly islands for example has amenities and if its peaceful there.

Bad religion
If a religion holds you back to making full use of your talents then its a bad religion. I woke up to a religion where I can practically do anything I want within my means of course. Yup that is how relaxed they are. That is why its a good nursery for people so they can search for knowledge. As I said its a double edged sword. There is good and there is bad. The framework of democracy is good as well although the enforcement leaves a lot to be desired. You have to have good role models and actually walk in it.

Elementary
Some religions will say we are the right one, you have the wrong one and so on. My take on this is your freedom. How much freedom does your religion give you? Does it limit the person you wanna be or you can become? If the religion is too lax or you can do anything you want, I say its a double-edged sword. There is good and bad. On the other hand, if the religion is extremely strict, it wouldn't allow for growth. The members just stagnate. Calm down people I'm talking absolutely about religion here. I have no time for personal agenda cause I have to help the world. Too much killing, suffering, greed and selfishness. I cry.

The bread
As they say a picture paints a thousand words. Somehow I do not understand what it means. Maybe I will see a painting later and write thoughts into words and then count until one thousand.

Billiards
I'm good at this, really. I can putt tough shots and make exhibition shots ala Efren the magician. However the sequencing I cannot get it right. I mean the preparation shots say from ball no. 6 to ball no. 7.

Spectator sports
Go there early so you can watch most of the players. Billiards, badminton, tennis, etcetera... I prefer watching the eliminations in the venues and the next rounds on television. Of course I look around because I have eyes but don't get me wrong. I watch sports for love of the game. Seriously.

Flying a kite
Its actually easy to make a kite - piece of paper attached to a bamboo frame and adequate length of string. The take-off is quite an art. Usually you run with the kite to give it momentum and then take control of the strings. What a feeling when the kite is up there. However this is for small kites. In case of big kites, you need people to help you. My cousins they participate in the Bear Brand Kite-flying contest before. The equipment and accessories used become complex as well with use of aluminum connectors and fixtures. But what I like most about kite flying is the humming sound of the strings. Tantalizing.








No comments:

Post a Comment