Monday, March 23, 2015

Some Remarkable People I Met

Sister Carter

You cannot miss her when you are in the Republic of Palau in Micronesia located east of the Philippines. Around 7AM along the main road, she would smile and wave to each and every vehicle and passersby. I was driven with curiosity and decided to wait up and talk to the blonde lady. BTW she really is a sister from Baptist ministry. So I asked her why she was doing that and she told me she felt lonely jogging alone. I promised her I would jog with her.


My Kid Brother

Not that my other siblings are not special. Just that I miss my kid brother. He is a professor in Sharjah, UAE. When we were young, he usually tags along with me whenever I go to activities with my neighborhood buddies. He is a blackbelter in Aikido aside from his training in Karate and I am a natural boxer so we would go on sparring at times but not like in MMA today.


Mr. Chang Foo Kwek

He was my Project Manager in Ipoh, Malaysia. We would go to malls after eating out coz we share the same apartment and his family is in KL about 2 hours away from our place. We seldom talked during those times but he taught me how to play golf. He is actually good at it coz he won a golfing event that year. I gathered he attended college in the UK like many others if I am not mistaken coz they have direct visa being a former colony of UK .

No comments:

Post a Comment