Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Laundry day

Holy Week in the Philippines means a long weekend off, there are no classes for students and no work for employees. Everyone is in vacation mode. They also celebrate the Passion of Jesus wherever they go or whatever activity they do. As I said, Jesus is in God's image which is also knowledge. His death for me means the death of knowledge which is temporary because he rises again on the third day. So I guess there would be little or no learning to be had during these times. Although as you already know, this is just symbolic. Throughout the year, we will find the time to learn and the time to rest. I think I just wanna wash some clothes or watch some movies or revisit my playstation or some walking or whatever I can think later.

Genesis 13:14-16
14The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever. 16"I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered.…
And then Abram was renamed as Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment