Sunday, May 10, 2015

Visit the Philippines

Ancient people pay homage to the Gods like in Mexico's Teotihuacan. 3 pyramids patterned to the Orion belt.


Talking about mirrors and malls, Filipino builders also mirrored the stars in the heavens. You see I compare the Orion belt stars to the Trinoma mall and next to it the SM North Edsa mall. Its like the Sirius star and Orion. And farther away, we have the Mall of Asia which I compare to Earth. And we have other star systems like the Robinsons, Ayalas, SMs and etcetera. We also have malls older than SM North Edsa like Harrison Plaza and Ali Mall. Crazy thought its like saying all these star systems have alien life. I'm basically grasping for straws here. What I am saying is come, visit the Philippines. Its fun here and the people are accommodating. We also have white sand beaches, resorts and other natural attractions. Moreover I think shopping is relatively inexpensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment