Monday, May 11, 2015

Life and death

When someone dies, the person's life and works are on the spotlight more than ever before. Its the way people are. Like when Maya Angelou died, i admit i never know her before. I only checked her works with the flooding of tweets about her death. Same as death of artists like Kurt Cobain, MTV did a two-day marathon of his music and documentaries about his life. With this attention, I think people tend to be influenced more. I'm not gonna lie. I don't exactly what happens to the soul or spirit when we die. All I know is we have spirit inside us. This reminds me of a verse:

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Like I said we are created in the image of God or knowledge. Its like the spirit of the person adds into us when we are influenced with their works.

Let's say in video games we defeat an opponent, the HP, MP, abilities and skills of our character will level up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment