Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jesus gets angry

John 2
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; 16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. 17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
These are pimps and prostitutes of every kind that Jesus gets angry. No reason otherwise. So there should always be police visibility in the malls and streets to discourage these transactions.
Psalm 69
5O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. 6Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel. 7Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face. 8I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children. 9For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.  
You see the person is fighting the lust of the flesh and has been converted into something the person is not. To be clear, I am not this person. So you see why I emphasize on who the role-models should be and who should not be.




This could be applied to religions as well. Some religions are false but there are religions that last for lifetimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment