Friday, May 22, 2015

Noodle house

So I went to a noodle house yesterday. I've been there number of times. Says there the noodles were hand-pulled. Also there's some writing in the walls of the restaurant and would you believe it that a Moslem man created the beef noodles in China? Here goes "The pulled noodles has history of more than 300 years originating from Lanzhou, Kanshu Province in the Qing dynasty. A young Hui man of Muslim ethnicity known as Ma Bao Zi created the Special Braised Beef noodles. Life was harsh and he would cook at home and carry the noodles on his shoulders and walk around the city. They say its the no.1 noodles on Earth". That is why we have to read back on the writing of ancient people like Aristotle, Plato and the ancient texts. There is wisdom there. Its just revised I guess for their times like what writers do today. They update previous works. Maybe not update but they get ideas from early people and call it their own. Like the people of yesterdays also get their ideas from more earlier people. I ordered the Eggplant with ground beef noodles with some sauce. I played around with the chopsticks like stupid so people believe I dunno how to use chopsticks. So I waited for some stupid remarks from people around and then I start on the dish. I like to prank people. So maybe that the reason I get pranked a lot as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment