Monday, May 4, 2015

The last supper

The last supper as the Bible says is the final meal that Jesus shared with his apostles in Jerusalem before his crucifixion. Like I said in my earlier post, Jesus probably met a special woman. And them being story tellers or like a boys club in ancient times, this is like a despedida or a bachelor party. They shared the body of christ and drink some wine, meaning they shared knowledge or stories of the past. But what I am writing is just a work of fiction.

Let us go on with the seven last words of Jesus on the cross:

One Luke 23:34
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
The criminals on his sides are people playing good cop and bad cop.

Two Luke 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
To the good criminals, Jesus said you can be my friends or at least I will follow you on twitter.

Three John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
Jesus introduced her mother to his close friend and entrusted his mother to him. Probably temporary because the woman lives far away.

Four Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Jesus cannot understand the woman's behavior.

Five John 19:28
After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Jesus misses the woman.

Six John 19:30
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
Jesus exasperated, maybe thinking of giving up.

Seven Luke 23:46
And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Jesus says to the woman, boyfriend-girlfriend?

See related post: http://lukasabridged.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-coming-of-age-story.html

*EDIT.

Revelation
21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.





No comments:

Post a Comment