Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Covenant

Ecclesiastes 7
25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness: 26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. 27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found. 29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

This is a rant from a person who is jealous and insecure. The person is jealous of the attention the women are getting. There are 1000 men listening to the person however there is only one man is supportive. So the person does not include women to gain all the attention. On who the righteous is, I think this is a case of He said, She said.
Titus 3
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Hebrews 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 

That is why the Apostles and Early Christians have recommended that you people read the New Testament because it has the complete guidelines for you to have a righteous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment